Improving the Effectiveness of Fecal Occult Blood Testing in a Primary Care Clinic by Direct Colonoscopy Referral for Positive Tests
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 62–69, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Van Kleek, E., Liu, S., Conn, L. M., Hoadley, A. and Ho, S. B. (2010), Improving the Effectiveness of Fecal Occult Blood Testing in a Primary Care Clinic by Direct Colonoscopy Referral for Positive Tests. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 32: 62–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2009.00071.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.