Continuity in Home Health Care: Is Consistency in Nursing Personnel Associated with Better Patient Outcomes?
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
© 2011 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
How to Cite
Russell, D., Rosati, R. J., Rosenfeld, P. and Marren, J. M. (2011), Continuity in Home Health Care: Is Consistency in Nursing Personnel Associated with Better Patient Outcomes?. Journal for Healthcare Quality. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2010.00131.x
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!