Continuity in Home Health Care: Is Consistency in Nursing Personnel Associated with Better Patient Outcomes?
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
© 2011 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 33–39, November 2011
How to Cite
Russell, D., Rosati, R. J., Rosenfeld, P. and Marren, J. M. (2011), Continuity in Home Health Care: Is Consistency in Nursing Personnel Associated with Better Patient Outcomes?. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 33: 33–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2011.00131.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!