Permission has been obtained from all persons named in the Acknowledgements.
Management of Acute Coronary Syndromes at Hospital Discharge: Do Targeted Educational Interventions Improve Practice Quality?
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 26–34, January / February 2012
How to Cite
Peterson, G. M., Thompson, A., Pulver, L. K., Robertson, M. B., Brieger, D., Wai, A. and Tett for the DMACS Project Group, S. E. (2012), Management of Acute Coronary Syndromes at Hospital Discharge: Do Targeted Educational Interventions Improve Practice Quality?. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 34: 26–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2011.00137.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- the National Prescribing Service (NPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!