Implementation and Optimization of Smart Infusion Systems: Are we Reaping the Safety Benefits?
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 33–40, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Trbovich, P. L., Cafazzo, J. A. and Easty, A. C. (2013), Implementation and Optimization of Smart Infusion Systems: Are we Reaping the Safety Benefits?. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 35: 33–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2011.00175.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.