Variation in Surgical Site Infection Monitoring and Reporting by State
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 41–46, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Makary, M. A., Aswani, M. S., Ibrahim, A. M., Reagan, J., Wick, E. C. and Pronovost, P. J. (2013), Variation in Surgical Site Infection Monitoring and Reporting by State. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 35: 41–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2011.00176.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.