Development and Assessment of Indicators for Quality of Care in Severe Preeclampsia/Eclampsia and Postpartum Hemorrhage
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 22–34, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Talungchit, P., Liabsuetrakul, T. and Lindmark, G. (2013), Development and Assessment of Indicators for Quality of Care in Severe Preeclampsia/Eclampsia and Postpartum Hemorrhage. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 35: 22–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2011.00183.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.