Health Systems Engineering as an Improvement Strategy: A Case Example Using Location-Allocation Modeling
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 35–40, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Watts, B. V., Shiner, B., Ceyhan, M. E., Musdal, H., Sinangil, S. and Benneyan, J. (2013), Health Systems Engineering as an Improvement Strategy: A Case Example Using Location-Allocation Modeling. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 35: 35–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2011.00187.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.