Interview with a Quality Leader
Interview with a Quality Leader: John J. Kelly, MD on Quality and Patient Safety
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 47–49, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Shulkin, D. J. (2013), Interview with a Quality Leader: John J. Kelly, MD on Quality and Patient Safety. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 35: 47–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2011.00206.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.