Reduction in Hospital Reattendance due to Improved Preoperative Patient Education Following Hemorrhoidectomy
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
How to Cite
Younis, J., Salerno, G., Chaudhary, A., Trickett, J. P., Bearn, P. E., Scott, H. J. and Galbraith, K. A. (2012), Reduction in Hospital Reattendance due to Improved Preoperative Patient Education Following Hemorrhoidectomy. Journal for Healthcare Quality. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2012.00133.x
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!