The authors declare no conflict of interests.
Development and Assessment of Quality Improvement Education For Medical Students at The Ohio State University Medical Center
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 36–42, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Gonsenhauser, I., Beal, E., Shihadeh, F., Mekhjian, H. S. and Moffatt-Bruce, S. D. (2012), Development and Assessment of Quality Improvement Education For Medical Students at The Ohio State University Medical Center. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 34: 36–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2012.00160.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.