On the CUSP: Stop BSI program members: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ): Jim Battles, PhD; Health Research and Educational Trust (HRET): Deborah Bohr, MPH; John R. Combes, MD; Kristina Davis, MS, MPH; Marchelle Djordjevic, MBA; Barb Edson, RN, MBA, MHA; Kelly Gardner, MA; Gabriela Gracia, MSc; Stephen C. Hines, PhD; Mariana I. Albert Lesher, MS; Michigan Health and Hospital Association (MHA): Christine T. George, MS, RN; Barbara Meyer Lucas, MD, MHSA; Marie Masuga, MSN, RN; Sam R. Watson, MSA, MT (ASCP); Johns Hopkins Armstrong Institute (AI): Laura Bauer, MPH; Sean M. Berenholtz, MD, MHS; Sara Cosgrove, MD, MPH; Jordan Duval-Arnould, MPH; Molly Federowicz, M.A; HeeWon Lee, A.B; Thomas A Louis, PhD; Lisa H. Lubomski, PhD; Christine A. Goeschel, ScD, RN, MPA, MPS; Jill A. Marsteller, PhD, MPP; Simon C. Mathews, BA; David J. Murphy, MD, PhD; Julius C. Pham, MD, PhD; Peter J. Pronovost, MD, PhD; Melinda D. Sawyer, MSN, RN, CNS-BC; Andrew D. Shore, PhD; David A. Thompson, DNSc, MS, RN; Kristina Weeks, MHS; Bradford D. Winters, PhD, MD; Rhonda Wyskiel, RN, BSN.
Decreasing Central-Line–Associated Bloodstream Infections in Connecticut Intensive Care Units
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Special Issue: Emerging Models of Care and Payment Delivery
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 78–87, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Hong, A. L., Sawyer, M. D., Shore, A., Winters, B. D., Masuga, M., Lee, H., Mathews, S. C., Weeks, K., Goeschel, C. A., Berenholtz, S. M., Pronovost, P. J., Lubomski, L. H. and On behalf of the On the CUSP: Stop BSI Program (2013), Decreasing Central-Line–Associated Bloodstream Infections in Connecticut Intensive Care Units. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 35: 78–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2012.00210.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: HHSA290200600022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!