Implementing a Care Coordination Program for Children with Special Healthcare Needs: Partnering with Families and Providers
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Special Issue: Emerging Models of Care and Payment Delivery
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 70–77, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Taylor, A., Lizzi, M., Marx, A., Chilkatowsky, M., Trachtenberg, S. W. and Ogle, S. (2013), Implementing a Care Coordination Program for Children with Special Healthcare Needs: Partnering with Families and Providers. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 35: 70–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2012.00215.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
- Department's clinicians, staff, and Chair's Initiatives Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!