Can Patient Experience with Service Quality Predict Survival in Colorectal Cancer?
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 37–43, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Gupta, D., Lis, C. G. and Rodeghier, M. (2013), Can Patient Experience with Service Quality Predict Survival in Colorectal Cancer?. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 35: 37–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2012.00217.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.