The initial contribution “Shock metamorphism of quartz in nature and experiment: I. Basic observation and theory” was the 1993 Barringer Award Address by Dieter Stöffler and Falko Langenhorst. It was published in Meteoritics29, 151–181 (1994). Publication of the initial contribution was funded by the Barringer Crater Company.
Shock metamorphism of quartz in nature and experiment: II. Significance in geoscience*
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
1996 The Meteoritical Society
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 6–35, January 1996
How to Cite
Grieve, R. A. F., Langenhorst, F. and Stöffler, D. (1996), Shock metamorphism of quartz in nature and experiment: II. Significance in geoscience. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 31: 6–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.1996.tb02049.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Received 1995 July 12; Accepted in revised form 1995 September 30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!