Meteorites at Meridiani Planum provide evidence for significant amounts of surface and near-surface water on early Mars
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© The Meteoritical Society, 2011
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 46, Issue 12, pages 1832–1841, December 2011
How to Cite
FAIRÉN, A. G., DOHM, J. M., BAKER, V. R., THOMPSON, S. D., MAHANEY, W. C., HERKENHOFF, K. E., RODRÍGUEZ, J. A. P., DAVILA, A. F., SCHULZE-MAKUCH, D., EL MAARRY, M. R., UCEDA, E. R., AMILS, R., MIYAMOTO, H., KIM, K. J., ANDERSON, R. C. and McKAY, C. P. (2011), Meteorites at Meridiani Planum provide evidence for significant amounts of surface and near-surface water on early Mars. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 46: 1832–1841. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2011.01297.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- (Received 27 February 2011; revision accepted 28 September 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!