Evidence for an asteroid–comet continuum from simulations of carbonaceous microxenolith dynamical evolution
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© The Meteoritical Society, 2011
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 46, Issue 12, pages 1863–1877, December 2011
How to Cite
BRIANI, G., MORBIDELLI, A., GOUNELLE, M. and NESVORNÝ, D. (2011), Evidence for an asteroid–comet continuum from simulations of carbonaceous microxenolith dynamical evolution. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 46: 1863–1877. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2011.01302.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- (Received 16 March 2011; revision accepted 06 October 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!