The M-/X-asteroid menagerie: Results of an NIR spectral survey of 45 main-belt asteroids
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© The Meteoritical Society, 2011
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 46, Issue 12, pages 1910–1938, December 2011
How to Cite
HARDERSEN, P. S., CLOUTIS, E. A., REDDY, V., MOTHÉ-DINIZ, T. and EMERY, J. P. (2011), The M-/X-asteroid menagerie: Results of an NIR spectral survey of 45 main-belt asteroids. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 46: 1910–1938. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2011.01304.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- (Received 13 February 2009; revision accepted 12 October 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!