Questions, questions: Can the contradictions between the petrologic, isotopic, thermodynamic, and astrophysical constraints on chondrule formation be resolved?
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 1157–1175, July 2012
How to Cite
ALEXANDER, C. M. O’D. and EBEL, D. S. (2012), Questions, questions: Can the contradictions between the petrologic, isotopic, thermodynamic, and astrophysical constraints on chondrule formation be resolved?. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1157–1175. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2011.01308.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- (Received 28 March 2011; revision accepted 19 October 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!