High precision oxygen three-isotope analyses of anhydrous chondritic interplanetary dust particles
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 197–208, February 2012
How to Cite
NAKASHIMA, D., USHIKUBO, T., ZOLENSKY, M. E. and KITA, N. T. (2012), High precision oxygen three-isotope analyses of anhydrous chondritic interplanetary dust particles. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 197–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2011.01319.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- (Received 08 June 2011; revision accepted 21 November 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!