A potentially new type of nonchondritic interplanetary dust particle with hematite, organic carbon, amorphous Na,Ca-aluminosilicate, and FeO-spheres
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 248–261, February 2012
How to Cite
MUÑOZ CARO, G. M., RIETMEIJER, F. J. M., SOUZA-EGIPSY, V. and VALLES-GONZÁLEZ, M. P. (2012), A potentially new type of nonchondritic interplanetary dust particle with hematite, organic carbon, amorphous Na,Ca-aluminosilicate, and FeO-spheres. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 248–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2011.01323.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- (Received 19 July 2010; revision accepted 25 November 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!