Overview of the rocky component of Wild 2 comet samples: Insight into the early solar system, relationship with meteoritic materials and the differences between comets and asteroids
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 453–470, April 2012
How to Cite
BROWNLEE, D., JOSWIAK, D. and MATRAJT, G. (2012), Overview of the rocky component of Wild 2 comet samples: Insight into the early solar system, relationship with meteoritic materials and the differences between comets and asteroids. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 453–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.01339.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- (Received 28 June 2011; revision accepted 17 January 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!