Sources of insoluble inclusions in stratospheric sulfate particles
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 799–805, May 2012
How to Cite
BIGG, E. K. (2012), Sources of insoluble inclusions in stratospheric sulfate particles. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 799–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.01346.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
- (Received 14 June 2011; revision accepted 20 February 2012)
- 2009. Infrared spectroscopy of Wild 2 particle hypervelocity tracks in Stardust aerogel: Evidence for the presence of volatile organics in cometary dust. Meteoritics & Planetary Science 44:471–484. , , , , and
- 1975. Stratospheric particles. Journal of Atmospheric Science 32:910–917.
- 1976. Size distribution of stratospheric aerosols and their variations with altitude and time. Journal of Atmospheric Science 33:1080–1086.
- 2003. Brochosomes–A tracer for near-surface air. Atmospheric Research 66:141–143.
- 1968. Gemini-12 meteoritic dust experiment results. In Space Research VIII, edited by A. P. , , and Amsterdam: North-Holland Publishing. pp. 536–542. , , and .,
- 2010. Complex aromatic hydrocarbons in Stardust samples collected from comet 81P/Wild 2. Meteoritics & Planetary Science 45:701–722. , , , , and
- 2001. Ablation, flux, and atmospheric implications of meteors inferred from stratospheric aerosol. Science 291:1772–1775. , , and
- 2009. Cometary glycine detected in samples returned by Stardust. Meteoritics & Planetary Science 44:1323–1330. , , and
- 1970. Examination of surfaces exposed to a noctilucent cloud, August 1, 1968. Journal of Geophysical Research 75:6736–6750. , , and
- 2009. Mesospheric dust and its secondary effects as observed by the ESPRIT payload. Annales Geophysicae 27:1119–1128. , , and
- 1964. Investigations of noctilucent cloud particles. Tellus 16: 96–102. , , and .
- 1980. Smoke and dust particles of meteoric origin in the mesosphere and stratosphere. Journal of Atmospheric Science 37:1342–1357. , , and
- 1969. Micrometeoroid interaction with the atmosphere. Journal of Geophysical Research 74:1908–1919.
- 2005. Biogenic particles in the surface microlayer and overlaying atmosphere in the central Arctic Ocean during summer. Tellus 57B:305–316. and
- 1965. Stratospheric particles at 20 km altitude. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 29:201–207.
- 1998. In situ measurements of organics, meteoritic material, mercury and other elements in aerosols at 5 to 19 kilometers. Science 282:1664–1669. , , and
- 2007. Carbonaceous material in aerosol particles in the lower stratosphere and tropopause region. Journal of Geophysical Research 112:D04203, doi:10.1029/2006JD007297 , , and .,
- 2010. Comet 81P/Wild 2: The size distribution of finer (sub-10 μm) dust collected by the Stardust spacecraft. Meteoritics & Planetary Science 45:1409–1428. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and
- 1961. Secondary particulate matter from meteor vapors. Journal of Meteorology 18:736–745. and
- 1964. Composition analysis of particles from noctilucent clouds. Tellus 16:103–109. , , , , and