Meteorites on Mars
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 927–928, May 2012
How to Cite
MCCALL, G. J. H. (2012), Meteorites on Mars. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 927–928. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.01350.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- (Received 13 February 2012, revision accepted 29 February 2012)
- 2011. Post-fall surface modification features of iron meteorites found by the Opportunity rover and their implications for Martian weathering processes (abstract #5480). Meteoritics & Planetary Science 46. , , , , , , , , , and
- 2011. Meteorites at Meridiani Planum provide evidence for significant amounts of surface and near-surface water on early Mars. Meteoritics & Planetary Science 46:1832–1841. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and
- 1965. The petrology of the Mount Padbury mesosiderite and its achondrite enclaves. Mineralogical Magazine 35:1039–1060.
- 1998. The Mundrabilla iron meteorite from the Nullarbor Plain, Western Australia: An update London. In Yearbook of Astronomy 1999, edited by Moore P. London: Macmillan. pp. 156–168.
- 2005. An iron meteorite on Mars: Facts and implications. Geoscientist 15:14.
- 2011. Opportunity encounters 6 iron meteorites on Mars: A major enigma. Geoscientist, http://www.geolsoc.org.uk/gsl/geoscientist/features/page10422.html. Last accessed April 4, 2012.
- 2012. More on Mars meteorites. Geoscientist, (on-line), February 2012, 3 p.
- 2006. Epilogue. In The history of meteorites and key meteorite collections, edited by McCall G. J. H., Bowden A. J., and Howarth R. J. Special Publication No. 256. London: Geological Society of London. pp. 495–504. , , , and
- 2010. Properties and distribution of paired candidate stony meteorites at Meridium Planum, Mars. Journal of Geophysical Research 115: E00F09, doi:10.1029/2010JE003616. , , , and , , , , , , , , , , , , and