Cratering and penetration experiments in aluminum and teflon: Implications for space-exposed surfaces
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 763–797, April 2012
How to Cite
HÖRZ, F. (2012), Cratering and penetration experiments in aluminum and teflon: Implications for space-exposed surfaces. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 763–797. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.01354.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- (Received 27 June 2011; revision accepted 16 March 2012)This article is dedicated to Thomas J. Ahrens (1936–2010), a generous mentor, colleague, and friend.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!