Petrologic and textural diversity among the PCA 02 howardite group, one of the largest pieces of the Vestan surface
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 947–969, June 2012
How to Cite
BECK, A. W., WELTEN, K. C., McSWEEN, H. Y., VIVIANO, C. E. and CAFFEE, M. W. (2012), Petrologic and textural diversity among the PCA 02 howardite group, one of the largest pieces of the Vestan surface. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 947–969. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.01360.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- (Received 07 September 2011; revision accepted 17 March 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!