SERS investigation of possible extraterrestrial life traces: Experimental adsorption of adenine on a Martian meteorite
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 853–860, May 2012
How to Cite
CAPORALI, S., MOGGI-CECCHI, V., MUNIZ-MIRANDA, M., PAGLIAI, M., PRATESI, G. and SCHETTINO, V. (2012), SERS investigation of possible extraterrestrial life traces: Experimental adsorption of adenine on a Martian meteorite. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 853–860. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.01361.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- (Received 26 May 2011; revision accepted 21 March 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!