Geochemistry of intermediate olivine-phyric shergottite Northwest Africa 6234, with similarities to basaltic shergottite Northwest Africa 480 and olivine-phyric shergottite Northwest Africa 2990
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 1256–1273, August 2012
How to Cite
FILIBERTO, J., CHIN, E., DAY, J. M. D., FRANCHI, I. A., GREENWOOD, R. C., GROSS, J., PENNISTON-DORLAND, S. C., SCHWENZER, S. P. and TREIMAN, A. H. (2012), Geochemistry of intermediate olivine-phyric shergottite Northwest Africa 6234, with similarities to basaltic shergottite Northwest Africa 480 and olivine-phyric shergottite Northwest Africa 2990. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1256–1273. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.01382.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- (Received 03 November 2011; revision accepted 24 May 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!