A global rain of micrometeorites following breakup of the L-chondrite parent body—Evidence from solar wind-implanted Ne in fossil extraterrestrial chromite grains from China
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 1297–1304, August 2012
How to Cite
ALWMARK, C., SCHMITZ, B., MEIER, M. M. M., BAUR, H. and WIELER, R. (2012), A global rain of micrometeorites following breakup of the L-chondrite parent body—Evidence from solar wind-implanted Ne in fossil extraterrestrial chromite grains from China. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1297–1304. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.01394.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- (Received 30 November 2011; accepted 15 June 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!