[This article was corrected on August 7th 2012 after initial online publication. Author name M. Arif was changed to Md. Arif in every instance throughout the text.]
Variations in magnetic properties of target basalts with the direction of asteroid impact: Example from Lonar crater, India
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 1305–1323, August 2012
How to Cite
ARIF, Md., BASAVAIAH, N., MISRA, S. and DEENADAYALAN, K. (2012), Variations in magnetic properties of target basalts with the direction of asteroid impact: Example from Lonar crater, India. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1305–1323. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.01395.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- (Received 27 May 2011; revision accepted 06 June 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!