Present address: School of Earth and Space Exploration, Arizona State University, 781 E. Terrace Rd., Tempe, Arizona 85287, USA.
40Ar-39Ar age of Northwest Africa 091: More evidence for a link between L chondrites and fossil meteorites
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 1324–1335, August 2012
How to Cite
WEIRICH, J. R., SWINDLE, T. D. and ISACHSEN, C. E. (2012), 40Ar-39Ar age of Northwest Africa 091: More evidence for a link between L chondrites and fossil meteorites. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1324–1335. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.01397.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- (Received 11 April 2012; revision accepted 19 June 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!