Unusual nonterrestrial l-proteinogenic amino acid excesses in the Tagish Lake meteorite
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 1347–1364, August 2012
How to Cite
GLAVIN, D. P., ELSILA, J. E., BURTON, A. S., CALLAHAN, M. P., DWORKIN, J. P., HILTS, R. W. and HERD, C. D. K. (2012), Unusual nonterrestrial l-proteinogenic amino acid excesses in the Tagish Lake meteorite. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1347–1364. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.01400.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- (Received 09 April 2012; revision accepted 26 June 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!