This work is dedicated to the memory of Gero Kurat († 27.11.2009).
Buddha from space—An ancient object of art made of a Chinga iron meteorite fragment*
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 9, pages 1491–1501, September 2012
How to Cite
BUCHNER, E. , SCHMIEDER, M., KURAT, G., BRANDSTÄTTER, F., KRAMAR, U., NTAFLOS, T. and KRÖCHERT, J. (2012), Buddha from space—An ancient object of art made of a Chinga iron meteorite fragment. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1491–1501. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.01409.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- (Received 26 August 2011; revision accepted 24 July 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!