This article was corrected on September 24th 2012 after online publication. Skinner et al. was removed from the SelectedBibliography.
Oral Histories in Meteoritics and Planetary Science—XIX: Klaus Keil
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 12, pages 1891–1906, December 2012
How to Cite
SEARS, D. W. G. (2012), Oral Histories in Meteoritics and Planetary Science—XIX: Klaus Keil. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1891–1906. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.01416.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- (Received 25 June 2012; revision accepted 08 August 2012)
- 1968. Application of solid-state energy-dispersion spectrometer in electron microprobe X-ray analysis. Science159:528–530. , , and
- 1960. Fortschritte in der Meteoritenkunde. Fortschritte der Mineralogie38:202–283.
- 1967. Electron microprobe x-ray analyzer and its application in mineralogy. Fortschritte der Mineralogie44:4–66.
- 1968. Chemical and mineralogical relationships among enstatite chondrites. Journal of Geophysical Research73:6945–6976.
- 2007. Occurrence and origin of keilite, (Fe>0.5,Mg<0.5)S, in enstatite chondrite impact-melt rocks and impact-melt breccias. Chemie der Erde—Geochemistry67:37–54.
- 2010. Enstatite achondrite meteorites (aubrites) and the histories of their asteroidal parent bodies. Chemie der Erde—Geochemistry70:295–317.
- 2008. Northwest Africa 2526: A partial melt residue of enstatite chondrite parentage. Meteoritics & Planetary Science 43:1233–1240. and
- 1974. Heideite, (Fe,Cr)1+x(Ti,Fe)2S4, a new mineral in the Bustee enstatite achondrite. American Mineralogist59:465–470. and
- 1964. The Fe, Mg and Ca distribution in coexisting olivines and rhombic pyroxenes of chondrites. Journal of Geophysical Research69:3487–3515. and
- 1993. Explosive volcanism and the compositions of cores of differentiated asteroids. Earth and Planetary Science Letters117:111–124. and
- 1982. Suessite, Fe3Si: A new mineral in the North Haig ureilite. American Mineralogist67:126–131. , , and
- 1989. The Shallowater aubrite: Evidence for origin by planetesimal impacts. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta53:3291–3307. , , , , , and
- 1997. Constraints on the role of impact heating and melting in asteroids. Meteoritics & Planetary Science 32:349–363. , , , and
- 2009. Celebrating 40 years of energy dispersive X-ray spectrometry in electron probe microanalysis: A historic and nostalgic look back into the beginnings. Microscopy and Microanalysis15:476–483. , , and
- 1971. Solid solutions of the type (Ca, Mg, Mn, Fe)S and their use as geothermometers for enstatite chondrites. American Mineralogist56:1269–1296. and
- 1991. Shock metamorphism of ordinary chondrites. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta55:3845–3867. , , and
- 1991. Consequences of explosive eruptions on small solar system bodies: The case of the missing basalts on the aubrite parent body. Earth and Planetary Science Letters104:505–512. and
- 1996. Volcanic eruptions and intrusions on the asteroid 4 Vesta. Journal of Geophysical Research—Planets101:18,927–18,940. and
- 2010. Pyroclast loss or retention during explosive volcanism on asteroids: Influence of asteroid size and gas content of melt. Meteoritics & Planetary Science45:1284–1301. , , and