Populating the asteroid belt from two parent source regions due to the migration of giant planets—“The Grand Tack”
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 12, pages 1941–1947, December 2012
How to Cite
WALSH, K. J., MORBIDELLI, A., RAYMOND, S. N., O’BRIEN, D. P. and MANDELL, A. M. (2012), Populating the asteroid belt from two parent source regions due to the migration of giant planets—“The Grand Tack”. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1941–1947. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.01418.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- (Received 16 February 2012; revision accepted 08 August 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!