Paired nakhlites MIL 090030, 090032, 090136, and 03346: Insights into the Miller Range parent meteorite
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 10, pages 1575–1589, October 2012
How to Cite
UDRY, A., McSWEEN Jr, H. Y., LECUMBERRI-SANCHEZ, P. and BODNAR, R. J. (2012), Paired nakhlites MIL 090030, 090032, 090136, and 03346: Insights into the Miller Range parent meteorite. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1575–1589. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.01420.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- (Received 18 January 2012; revision accepted 25 August 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!