Highly siderophile element and osmium isotope evidence for postcore formation magmatic and impact processes on the aubrite parent body
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© The Meteoritical Society, 2012
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 47, Issue 10, pages 1606–1623, October 2012
How to Cite
van ACKEN, D., BRANDON, A. D. and LAPEN, T. J. (2012), Highly siderophile element and osmium isotope evidence for postcore formation magmatic and impact processes on the aubrite parent body. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 47: 1606–1623. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.01425.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- (Received 26 March 2012; revision accepted 10 September 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!