Chemical modification of projectile residues and target material in a MEMIN cratering experiment
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© The Meteoritical Society, 2013
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 134–149, January 2013
How to Cite
EBERT, M., HECHT, L., DEUTSCH, A. and KENKMANN, T. (2013), Chemical modification of projectile residues and target material in a MEMIN cratering experiment. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 48: 134–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-5100.2012.1429.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- (Received 14 March 2012; revision accepted 11 September 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!