Poe's Genre Crossing: From Domesticity to Detection
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Washington State University
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 14–40, October 2009
How to Cite
RHOADS, B. (2009), Poe's Genre Crossing: From Domesticity to Detection. Poe Studies, 42: 14–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1947-4697.2009.00011.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!