Brigitte Borja de Mozota teaches marketing and design management at the Université René Descartes and at the École Supérieure de Design Industriel in Paris, France. As a researcher, she specializes in Design Management.
Design Education and Research: A Theoretical Model for the Future
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
1992 Design Management Institute
Design Management Journal (Former Series)
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 19–25, Fall 1992
How to Cite
de Mozota, B. B. (1992), Design Education and Research: A Theoretical Model for the Future. Design Management Journal (Former Series), 3: 19–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1948-7169.1992.tb00600.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!