Robin Aslin's speciality is International Marketing and Communications Management, and her career developed in the European high-tech environment with Hewlett-Packard and Digital Equipment Corporation.
Outside the Guidelines: BEHAVIORAL INFLUENCES on Design Implementation
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
1992 Design Management Institute
Design Management Journal (Former Series)
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 55–58, Fall 1992
How to Cite
Aslin, R. (1992), Outside the Guidelines: BEHAVIORAL INFLUENCES on Design Implementation. Design Management Journal (Former Series), 3: 55–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1948-7169.1992.tb00605.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!