Photographs by the authors
The Manjúa Fishery of Guatemala’s Caribbean: Balancing the Needs for Regional Ecosystem Productivity and National Food Security
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by The American Geographical Society of New York
Focus on Geography
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 45–50, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Heyman, W. D. and Granados-Dieseldorff, P. (2011), The Manjúa Fishery of Guatemala’s Caribbean: Balancing the Needs for Regional Ecosystem Productivity and National Food Security. Focus on Geography, 54: 45–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8535.2011.00025.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!