Photographs by the author
The Slippery Slope of Tourism and Oil in the Amazon: The Story of Tena, Ecuador
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by The American Geographical Society of New York
Focus on Geography
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 70–74, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Beahm, A. (2011), The Slippery Slope of Tourism and Oil in the Amazon: The Story of Tena, Ecuador. Focus on Geography, 54: 70–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8535.2011.00028.x
Author’s Note: Pursuant to agreements reached with participants during the research process in Tena, names in this article have been altered to protect participant identity.
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!