Photographs and maps by the author unless otherwise noted
The Northern Channel Islands: A Sanctuary in Nature Amid the Southern California Megalopolis
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 by The American Geographical Society of New York
Focus on Geography
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 137–151, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Rutherford, D. J. (2011), The Northern Channel Islands: A Sanctuary in Nature Amid the Southern California Megalopolis. Focus on Geography, 54: 137–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8535.2011.00035.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!