Photographs by the author unless otherwise noted
Where’s Che? Politics, Pop Culture, and Public Memory in Rosario, Argentina
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by The American Geographical Society of New York
Focus on Geography
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 1–10, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Carter, E. D. (2012), Where’s Che? Politics, Pop Culture, and Public Memory in Rosario, Argentina. Focus on Geography, 55: 1–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8535.2012.00038.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!