Photograph by the author
A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words: The Tuareg of Timia, Niger
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by The American Geographical Society of New York
Focus on Geography
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 28–29, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Keeling, D. J. (2012), A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words: The Tuareg of Timia, Niger. Focus on Geography, 55: 28–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8535.2012.00041.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!