A Picture is Worth 1000 Words: Isolation and Decline in Timbuktu, Mali
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by The American Geographical Society of New York
Focus on Geography
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 115–116, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Keeling, D. J. (2012), A Picture is Worth 1000 Words: Isolation and Decline in Timbuktu, Mali. Focus on Geography, 55: 115–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8535.2012.00051.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!