Winner of the 1978 Association for the Education of Teachers in Science award for outstanding paper which inter-prets theory and research for classroom practice.
Teacher Behavior Does Make a Difference In Hands-On Science Classrooms*
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
1981 School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 412–422, May-June 1981
How to Cite
Shymansky, J. A. and Penick, J. E. (1981), Teacher Behavior Does Make a Difference In Hands-On Science Classrooms. School Science and Mathematics, 81: 412–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8594.1981.tb09998.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!