A Study of the Interpretation of Trends in Multiple Curve Graphs of Ecological Situations
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
1992 School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 92, Issue 6, pages 299–306, October 1992
How to Cite
Preece, J. and Janvier, C. (1992), A Study of the Interpretation of Trends in Multiple Curve Graphs of Ecological Situations. School Science and Mathematics, 92: 299–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8594.1992.tb15595.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!