Currently on leave at the National Science Foundation. This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation (Grant No. TPE 8851003). Any opinions, findings, and conclusions in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
The Development and Partial Validation of Microcomputer Utilization in Teaching Efficacy Beliefs Instrument in a Science Setting
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2010
1993 School Science and Mathematics Association
School Science and Mathematics
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 257–263, May-June 1993
How to Cite
Enochs, L. G., Riggs, I. M. and Ellis, J. D. (1993), The Development and Partial Validation of Microcomputer Utilization in Teaching Efficacy Beliefs Instrument in a Science Setting. School Science and Mathematics, 93: 257–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8594.1993.tb12240.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!